Título del trabajo: Associate Business Services
Compañía: Swiss Re
Descripción de funciones: Picture this: every morning you wake up as a passionate Reinsurance Business Operations team member. Your challenge is to make an impact by supporting the high energy/high visibility client facing teams of the organization. You show leadership through your proactiveness. Also, you’re empowered to manage your time and choose where you work
ABOUT THE ROLE
You would work closely with underwriting and everyone else on your team. This includes sometimes engaging with other functions like accounting, claims, legal and IT to exchange ideas and solve problems. You would also be responsible for overall business coordination of an assigned business segment, including ensuring statutory and internal control guidelines are met.
- Provide underwriting support for non-client facing activities.
- Ensure data quality and compliance with internal standards & guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Enter contractual deal information into systems for consumption by other functions, such as Finance, Accounting, Claims and Reserving
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are a friendly and diverse group of individuals located in U.S., Mexico, Colombia and Brazil with varying levels of experience in the reinsurance industry. We support Latin America Reinsurance teams and units in delivering on their core mandates. We are part of a global team called Reinsurance Business Operations, and we work closely with our colleagues all over the world.
You’re an ambitious and energetic team player – driven by new solutions and ways of working. Your strong interpersonal skills make it easier for you to work within a team. Flexibility and curiosity play a role in your ability to learn new skills quickly. Adaptability is second nature to you.
- University graduate degree in business, accounting, finance, insurance, or related field
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Competent in Microsoft 365 suite, i.e., Power BI, Sharepoint, Powerpoint and Word
Nice to Haves
- Experience within the (Re)insurance industry
- Data savviness and attention to detail, high level of confidence/practical know how in working with large data files (e.g., NatCat data), MS excel expert skills
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. We cover both Property & Casualty and Life & Health. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.