Título del trabajo: Backend Software Engineer
Compañía: NICE Systems
Descripción de funciones: Backend Software Engineer
The Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and maintains the NICE CXone software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the NICE inContact technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of NICE CXone products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes. The Software Engineer will also mentor junior staff members and may be asked to propose cross disciplinary architectural solutions to difficult problems.
As a Software Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software.
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Create automation to ensure quality.
- Deliver high quality, sustainable, maintainable code.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysts and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Leads team or mentors other developers as needed.
- Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
About the team:
NICE CXOne is a customer communication company and the digital teams are focused on creating customer connections through digital channels such as chat, email, sms, and social media. It’s the new way to do business and we help our customers, help their customers through our digital software every day!
The Digital First Sandy team is one of the teams involved in one of the most important goals for the company. We have teams in Prague in the Czech Republic that works on providing the platform and infrastructure for our Digital Platform. The DF-Sandy team is a direct extension of the team in Prague and are instrumental to the platform support, enhancements and new feature work to drive the Digital strategy to success.
This team has a group of very talented software engineers that work very closely and well together and give each other great support to deliver on their commitments. This really is a high functioning and fun team to join.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with C#
- Experience with PHP & React
- Familiarity with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of common design patterns
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes
- Experience with Mongo or Dynamo DB (or equivalent DB system)
- Experience with Rest/Web Sockets/GRPC
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers
- Experience working in a CI/CD Environment