Título del trabajo: Business to Business Credit Officer (Santiago)
Compañía: One Park Financial
Descripción de funciones: One Park Financial (OPF) is a fast-growing FinTech(Financial Technology) company headquartered in Coconut Grove, Florida. OPF connects small businesses with a wide variety of flexible financing and funding options to help entrepreneurs acquire the working capital they NEED to take their business to the next level.
We want to work with high-performing badasses who will play an integral part in our expansion of the company. We understand one thing: it all comes down to working with the right people and enabling them to do what they do best.
As the Business to Business Specialist, you embody the One Park Financial brand both internally to your colleagues, and outwardly to the world alike.
As the Business to Business Credit Officer, you are responsible for:
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of potential clients by analyzing financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant information.
- Determine appropriate credit limits and terms based on risk assessment
- Providing a summary of the credit card processing statements and other documentation that will vary depending on the industry.
- Properly assessing any risks associated with any given deal.
- Conducting background checks, pulling credit reports, and interpreting information as it relates to a business.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries and concerns related to credit applications and existing accounts.
- Responsible for processing a minimum of 10 deals daily for an amount of $100k+. Keeping and maintaining a maximum rate of 5% of losses on deals analyzed and funded.
- Responsible for the beginning stages of collections on defaulting accounts
- 1-3 years of customer service experience / preferably in a business-related field.
- Ability to multitask
- Must have strong communication skills & the ability to work well in a team setting
- The candidate must be Bilingual (Fluent in English and Spanish)
- Needs to be efficient in Microsoft Office
- Advance English
- Salary RD$50,000.00 Monthly
- Private Health Insurance