Título del trabajo: Cyber Incident Management Lead
Descripción de funciones: Your Purpose
The Cyber Incident Management Lead is responsible for managing and overseeing the following core functions:
- Continuous Monitoring
- Threat intelligence
- Incident response
As a people-oriented position, the Cyber Incident Management Lead needs to take care of the growth and specialization of their reporters, understanding and working hard to keep as high as possible the team’s morale.
Security Engineering Manager
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience acting as a leader in SOC, CSIRT, CERT, CDC or similar
- Excellent english and communication skills
- Availability to take part in on-call rotations when needed
- Sense of urgency
- Solid experience leading Incident Response teams.
- Solid experience working with MDRs.
- Solid experience working with SIEM or similar technologies.
- Solid experience working with Endpoint Security technologies.
- Solid experience working with Secure Email technologies.
- Solid knowledge in Threat Intelligence.
- Experience working with cloud environments, preferably on AWS.
Nice to have
- Experience working with containerization technologies.
- Experience leading or contributing in the creating of a SOC, CSIRT, CDC or similar from scratch.
What You Will Do
- Acting as a leader for a security multidisciplinary team
- Acting as a security liaison between Bitso and our security providers
- Assisting Compliance teams in meeting regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions
- Coordination of the security incident response team
- Development and improvement of processes and procedures
- Effectively communicate with the upper management and non-technical related business units
These roles will report to you:
Cyber Incident Response Engineer
Threat Intelligence Engineer