Título del trabajo: Enlace Medico/Medical Liaison
Descripción de funciones: Detalle del aviso:
The medical education liaison is a customer facing position that is required to implement a strategic plan with programs that include continuing health education and other learning activities to enhance knowledge and understanding of advances in health research, health sciences, clinical practices and professional development so that the HCPs can, in turn, provide superior healthcare to the patients.
The following processes and activities fall (but not limited to) under the direct responsibilities of this position:
- Work in partnership with Medical Manager to develop health educational programs for HCPs in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Obtain and communicate meaningful insights from discussions with internal and external stakeholders that contributes with development of the educational strategy.
- Execute educational activities that has focus in HCPs Engaging, Educating and Shaping external and internal customers, adding value to them and improve patient’s outcomes
- Contribute with the evaluation of external customer satisfaction survey, knowledge retention and also with the maintenance of regional and local metrics and KPIs.
- Establish and manage an external network of agencies, associations, investigators, KOLs, physicians and other HCP´s in order to further develop and implement the Medical Education strategy within the therapy area(s).
- Efficient management of medical education process, in compliance with regulatory, HCC, legal guidelines, company policies and external requirements.
- Provide support to MSL/Field Team in their interactions with the external scientific community, resolving issues as required.
- Complies with own training requirements to perform duties of own job also committed with knowledge of internal policies and procedures.
- Contribute on budget tracking and reporting to the relevant ME events.
- Monitor timeline and manage project to conclusion and implementation.
- Any healthcare career (Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition, and other careers)
- Solid scientific knowledge/mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Availability to attend Educational Medical Events.
- Availability to travel to Central America & Caribbean.
Arka inició operaciones en Panamá en diciembre de 1997, consolidándose como socio estratégico en el área de Recursos Humanos atendiendo a más de 250 empresas clientes. Cada año Arka emplea en Panamá a más de 2000 personas. Nuestro eslogan es: Vive lo que eres, ama lo que haces.
Ubicación: Ciudad de Panamá
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:35:12 GMT