Título del trabajo: Finance Planning & Analysis
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: Additional Locations:
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. Also, we have a Gender Equality Policy to support our compromise.
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes WFH and onsite. You will have the opportunity to discuss details in the interview.
About the role:
Finance Analyst with experience in Manufacturing Plant, Financial Planning and cost accounting, focused in continuous improvement and conduct analysis tasks which assist decision making processes. Monitor the Company´s budget and make the necessary financial analysis, which allow proper management.
You’re Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development of budgets, their control and variation analysis.
- Conduct financial and budget analysis, generating reports for managerial decision making.
- Generate month closing reports and analysis for managerial decision making.
- Contribute to the preparation of quarterly forecasts for upper management.
- Determine the financial impact on the accounting cycle; analysis and follow up of variations to the standard.
- Advise on results risk and opportunities to the production units and functional areas
- Answer inquires and prepare different internal or external ad hoc analysis.
- Promote an excellent level of customer service both for internal and external clients of the Company.
- Responsible for control, definition and maintenance of Boston Scientific´s standard costs.
- Generate reports on month closing costs, scrap, efficiencies, labor and any other cost group for managerial decision making.
- Contribute to defining strategies which allow continuous improvement of the competitiveness of the costs of products manufactured.
- Generate and engage in cost reduction projects. Additionally, team work with other departments will be fundamental.
- Promote a satisfactory level of customer service both for internal and external clients of the Company.
What we’re looking for:
- Licenciature in Business Administration, finance or related field.
- English level: 80%
- Experience: At least 5 years
- Experience of working in Medical Devices industry.
- Technical Skills required: SAP, Costing System, Budgeting and control methods, Local an US accounting standards, Free trade zone rules.
Requisition ID: 572832
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination, and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 23:22:36 GMT