Título del trabajo: Manager Diversity Equity & Inclusion – 1 year
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Search by Keyword
Search by Location
Search by Keyword
Search by Location
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Manager Diversity Equity & Inclusion – 1 year
Integrate diversity and inclusion as one of the D&I subject matter experts within the market LAM to build an inclusive and diverse culture and workforce. Influence, design, implement and execute D&I programs. Support the development and execution of the Market Diversity and Inclusion strategy, messaging, and programs in alignment with HR strategy, People Strategy and the Global Diversity Team.
This is a temporary position for 1 year.
- Support diversity activities in the market, bringing together business units, HR, employee resource groups, leadership, and others to tell a holistic and unified story and activations
- Support the delivery of Diversity and Inclusion programs from concept to launch. Working with the market lead to coordinate people, resources, and budget.
- Think nationally and x-functionally to support program scope, dependencies, and key partners to scale initiatives nationally.
- Working with different team within several business units, talent acquisition leaders, and HR business partners to identify and design programs focused on expanding recruiting, employee development and diversity educational programs.
- Support in driving partnerships and alignment of internal and external programs and campaigns focused on an inclusive culture and championing diversity.
- Provide support for all employee resource group and DEI committees needs to ensure a balance of voices and highlights for key moments.
- Support messaging and storytelling architecture that captures a clear and consistent vision for the company around diversity, while allowing for distinct storytelling opportunities.
- Support implementation of initiatives with overall HR & People strategy; drive regular status reporting & follow-up.
- Liaise and collaborate with the global diversity team to bring the global diversity vision to life in the market, creating synergies around initiatives, events and trainings
- Building out a strategy-aligned (and vetted) to the global strategy of local non-profit partnership portfolio
- Support the Management of non-profit relationships within local market and organizing local volunteering events (skills-based/hands-on) based on Global guidance
- Support in organizing local fundraising initiatives based on Global guidance and track impact in accordance with reporting standards
- Employee Resource Groups
- Talent Acquisition leaders
- HR Business Partners
- Internal & External Communications
- Global Events
- External suppliers/guest speakers
- Managers & Employees
- Non-profits, diversity organizations, local government organizations
- Global diversity and inclusion team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Project management skills & ability to coordinate cross-functional project teams from concept to implementation, ideally on a national scale
- Ability to partner with Global D&I and integrate diversity and inclusion within the market with the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity, and collectively make an impact.
- A team-oriented and skilled diversity and inclusion practitioner with demonstrated ability to support the execution of programs
- Ability to excel in both strategic and tactical thinking & executing
- Customer/Consumer focus, end-to-end thinker
- Service-minded and global thinking, networker
- Integrator, able to consider multiple perspectives
- International, cross-functional and intercultural experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for the topics of diversity & inclusion, workplace culture and social impact
Requisite Education and Experience:
- Advanced English and Spanish
- Desirable interest and participation and experience in activities and projects of Diversity and Inclusion
- Project management and change management, preferably on a global scale
- Experience in supporting employee facing programs and trainings from concept to launch
- Desirable Experience working with Employee Resource Groups and helping embed inclusion programs into the culture
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
- COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
- OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
- INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
- TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
- INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
- RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Manager Diversity Equity & Inclusion – 1 year
Location: Panama City
TEAM: Human Resources
Contract Type: Limited Duration
Date: Oct 28, 2023
Find similar jobs: