Título del trabajo: Manual Qa Analyst
Compañía: Ex2 Outcoding
Descripción de funciones: We are hiring a Mid-QA Analyst to be part of one of our main accounts. As a QA Analyst, you’ll work closely with developers to code, test, and deploy quality features for our customers and internal users. Work will be performed following agile methodology, supporting the development team through manual testing.
– Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
– Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
– Execute and evaluate manual test cases.
– Hold and facilitate test case reviews with cross-functional team members.
– Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
– Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
– Create and execute database queries in order to test and validate data changes and data integrity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
– 3-5 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer.
– Experience Testing Web Applications.
– Functional testing.
– Manual testing.
– Integrated testing.
– Regression testing.
– Stress/load testing.
– API testing.
– Database testing.
– Cross Browsing Testing.
– Agile methodologies.
– Automated testing is a plus.
San Jose, San Jose
– Employment Type
– Minimum Experience