Título del trabajo: PHP Web Developer (WordPress) (Bolivia)
Descripción de funciones: Who We’re Looking For \n
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of database design and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices
- Strong English (written and verbal). Your resume must be in English to be considered.
- PHP experience
- Solid project-level experience with PHP / WordPress CMS utilizing Advanced Custom Fields (We do not work with page builders)
- Solid project-level experience with at least one other open-source CMS platform such as Magento, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Experience with web-based programming languages
- Experience with cloud platforms (ie Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in a LAMP environment
- OOP and procedural programming methodologies
- Git Version control (or other version control software)
- Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
- Browser testing abilities using built-in developer tools
- E-commerce solutions and is well-versed in e-commerce methodologies and best practices
- Previous development firm/agency environment
- Passion for web development
- Demonstrates ability to get things done
- Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects to clients
- Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
- Capable of individual “deep work”
- Ability to collaborate with a team to complete projects rapidly
- Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Stays up-to-date on the latest web technologies
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedicated to quality, self-motivated
- Enjoys solving problems
- Customer-centric mentality
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and participate in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using the LAMP solution stack of software
- Program, develop, and produce data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using machine learning and the latest technology solutions and software
- Consult with clients and the account team to ensure the use of effective Internet-based technologies for enterprise business applications
- Debug and problem-solve across a wide variety of open-source and mobile platforms
WebFX developers typically work on 60+ projects per year, so there is a high level of variety in work and two days are never the same! Our web-based projects use a variety of frameworks selected on a per-project basis.
- 30-50% website maintenance and debugging
- 40-60% building new functionality
- 10% consulting with other team members
Check out our culture on social media:
*You don’t need to apply more than once, even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and other underrepresented groups, are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. !
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 05:59:57 GMT