Título del trabajo: Recruiting Specialist
Descripción de funciones: Job Summary: The Recruiting Specialist will provide support to the full range of the recruiting and selection cycle and functions within Auxis’ Costa Rica’s Operations. The Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of positions, including Customer Service, IT, & Finance & Accounting and other back office process roles. The Specialist must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
– Responsible of ensuring effective and timely sourcing, selection, placement and integration of people with the right character and competence to deliver the company’s goals and objectives.
– Provide Administrative Support to Talent Acquisition Team – reference checks, Security Background Checks, Interview schedules, etc.
– Deal with TA (Talent Acquisition) inquiries from Managers, HR Team members and staff members
– Support TA Project Work to improve HR team processes, procedures and policies
– Identify appropriate sourcing strategies and leverage volume for greatest efficiency
– Work with Auxis to define appropriate compensation requirements, including helping to establish market and industry standards by experience and position.
– Check references, conduct background checks, extend and close offers
– Use all established tools and processes to ensure a consistent and standardized recruiting and hiring process
– Staff member relations; interact with all staff members to help establish and ensure strong organizational culture in accordance with Auxis values
– Regularly summarize recruitment metrics and maintain all the excel statistics on a daily basis
– Assist additionally with HR special projects as needed
Skills and Experience:
– 5+ years of related recruiting experience.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experiences
– Must possess a knowledge of one of the following three back office skillsets:
– Customer Service
– Prior experience in back office staff augmentation or consulting firm is desired
– Strong knowledge and demonstrated proficiency using effective sourcing and research methodologies.
– Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment is desired
– Well-developed assessment, negotiation, collaboration, and consultation skills.
– Prior experience with Applicant Tracking System
– Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively (both oral and written.)
– Professional phone presence
– Independent and motivated without much supervision
– Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
– Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)