Título del trabajo: Site Reliability Engineer II
Descripción de funciones: Sabre is a technology company that powers the global travel industry. By leveraging next-generation technology, we create global technology solutions that take on the biggest opportunities and solve the most complex challenges in travel.
Positioned at the center of the travel, we shape the future by offering innovative advancements that pave the way for a more connected and seamless ecosystem as we power mobile apps, online travel sites, airline and hotel reservation networks, travel agent terminals, and scores of other solutions.
Simply put, we connect people with moments that matter.
SABRE TRAVEL SOLUTIONS IS LOOKING FOR A TALENTED SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER.
Come and join our team to build, deploy and maintain applications with the goal of continuous deployment and keep up high availability systems using the latest in cloud technologies.
Role and Responsibilities
What will you achieve?
Under general direction operates production systems, designs and builds automation to ensure scalability and efficiency, develop tools and scripts using a variety of technologies required for monitoring, deployment and automation.
- Work under minimum supervision with few direct instructions.
- Build, maintain and utilize automation tools with respect to the release management process.
- Will actively participate in Change, Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management processes as well as on-call support.
- While working on incidents will be responsible for triage, troubleshooting, diagnose and take actions for production systems.
- Responsible for designing and implementing improvements to increase stability and uptime in production environments with oversight and support of Integration, Certification and Staging environments following SRE principles.
- Assist in the technical coordination between service integrators, vendors and partners.
- Strong attitude towards teamwork, knowledge sharing and documentation.
- Manage outages and emergency situations with different Business Units and external providers.
- Responsible for defining, designing and implementing new and updated hardware and software solutions for development and/or production. Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of systems.
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a state-of-the-art travel property management system. The sky is the limit when it comes to what you can do.
- Opportunity to do something that has high impact and game changing in our industry.
- Be part of one of the world’s largest Travel and Hospitality technology company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must Have Skills:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Sciences preferred, or commensurate experience required.
- Minimum 3 years related experience as a Systems Administrator/DevOps supporting development teams.
- Linux and Windows skills.
- Strong understanding of development languages and scripting. Ansible is a plus.
- Support cloud-based solutions by building and managing infrastructures in AWS and/or GCP. Cloud Formation Scripts and/or Terraform knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC, patching, releases and software development at scale, CI/CD approaches.
- Understanding of networking, replication principles, and multi-datacenter operations.
- A strong focus on business outcomes, performance optimization, cost reduction, simplicity in design.
- ITSM knowledge desired, ITIL Certifications are a plus.
Nice To Have Skills:
- 3-5 years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Solid hands-on experience with framework development and ability to achieve end-to-end automation of workflows.
- Zabbix/AppDynamics/ELK and/or other monitoring tools knowledge is a plus.
Sabre offers the following exciting benefits:
- Annual Performance bonus plans
- Development opportunities in country or globally
- We offer a competitive private health insurance for employees and eligible children
- Extra Paid Time Off (5 extra days each year)
- 3 month paid parental leave (12 weeks for fathers/ 18 weeks for mothers)
- Daily meal allowance
- Life Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities
- Recognition and acknowledgement programs
- Fun employee engagement and development events
**Upload English CV only
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 04:25:20 GMT